Our Business Services department is seeking to bring on board a Business Services Supervisor to join our busy team. As a supervisor, you will work closely with the directors and partners together with other talented members on a wide range of business services clients.
We help our clients with a range of services including Accounting, Tax, Family Office Advisory and Reporting, Corporate Finance, Audit and Insolvency. You will be provided with opportunities to learn, grow, advise and develop core technical and soft skills to further propel your career.
Here at Hall Chadwick, we advise an amazing list of diverse clients, internally build and nurture high calibre teams that thrive in a world of rapid change. Remuneration package between $90,000 to $120,000 depending on your qualifications and experience.
Successful candidates will receive a $3,000 bonus.
Your day to day key tasks will include:
- Working with the team to prepare and deliver annual compliance, including tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trust and companies
- Working with the team to prepare BAS and other filings
- Corresponding and helping clients with on-going accounting and tax matters
- Acting as a point of contact for our clients
- Assist with ATO client engagements
- Being involved in projects in the field of tax advisory, business analysis and family office reporting (only if you want to!)
- Learning and further developing with other junior members of the team
You will have:
- Has 4+ years local experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm, servicing business services, including preparation of financial accounts and income tax returns, preferably in experience from another mid-tier firm
- Be CA qualified
- Strong attention to detail, with the desire to grow and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great time and task management skills
- Enjoys critical thinking and finding a solution to complex problems
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero (desired but not essential) and in Microsoft Excel;
- Is a team player, hardworking and professional.
What we can offer:
- Regular and ongoing training/support.
- Mentoring from Partners/Senior staff and special guests
- Exposure to challenging work, with some marquis clientele
- Flexible WFH / hybrid working model.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Annual remuneration review.
- Support personally and professionally from a nurturing team
- Regular social events which we do well
About the Firm
Hall Chadwick is a mid-tier-chartered accountancy firm which enjoys an amazing client base delivering growth solutions, business advice and capital market solutions. We have an end to end offering to clients in the areas of audit, business advisory, insolvency and tax. Hall Chadwick aspires to be the advisory firm of First Choice. We identify niche specialisations, many of which were championed by senior staff at the time who are now Partners of the firm.
Hall Chadwick is a National Association, represented in the main capital cities, with a national team of over 400 professionals. Our global reach and abilities deliver real opportunities for our people to gain international experience through participation in our international staff exchange programs.
Our work environment is modern, but also offers flexible WFH approach. We enjoy a great reputation for our professional delivery and especially our renowned commercial expertise.