Our Business Services department is seeking to bring on board a Business Services Manager to join our busy team. As a manager, you will work closely with the directors and partners together with other talented members on a wide range of business services clients.
We help our clients with a range of services including Accounting, Tax, Family Office Advisory and Reporting, Corporate Finance, Audit and Insolvency. You will be provided with opportunities to learn, grow, advise and develop core technical and soft skills to further propel your career.
Here at Hall Chadwick, we advise an amazing list of diverse clients, internally build and nurture high calibre teams that thrive in a world of rapid change. Remuneration package between $120,000 to $170,000 depending on your qualifications and experience.
Successful candidates will receive a $5,000 bonus.
Your day to day key tasks will include:
- Manage a team of 4-5 staff at various experiences including supervision and review of work, coordination and workflow management, training and development of all team members
- Manage a client portfolio of >$1.6m in annual fees.
- Working with the team to prepare and deliver annual compliance, including tax returns, financial statements and all other tax obligations and filings for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSFs
- Provide complex tax, strategic and technical advice to clients
- Regular correspondence and assistance to clients with on-going accounting, tax and advisory matters
- Being involved in projects in the field of tax advisory, business analysis and family office reporting (only if you want to!)
- Assist with divisional based projects
You will have:
- Has 7+ years local experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm, servicing business services
- Be CA qualified
- Strong attention to detail, with the desire to grow and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Great time and task management skills
- Enjoys critical thinking and finding a solution to complex problems
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero (desired but not essential) and in Microsoft Excel;
- Is a team player, hardworking and professional.
What we can offer:
- Regular and ongoing training/support.
- Mentoring from Partners/Senior staff and special guests
- Exposure to challenging work, with some marquis clientele and plenty of advisory pieces
- Flexible WFH / hybrid working model.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Annual remuneration review.
- Support personally and professionally from a nurturing team
- Regular social events which we do well
Our working environment is relaxed with a flexible approach and Hall Chadwick has a great reputation for professional delivery. We have an “open door policy” and all our Partners are open and down to earth, making this position excellent for a career minded person seeking progression and opportunities to work at a senior level.