We are seeking a Junior Office Administration Assistant/ Junior Personal Assistant who is enthusiastic and proactive to join our business. This is a role for someone who is looking to take the next step with their career into Office Support. By providing on-going administrative support to the team, you will be a highly valued member of the business. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or school leaver with a small amount of experience, wanting to learn more about the business environment and build upon administration skills.
You will have excellent time management and organisation skills, with a pro-active approach to work where you are always willing to help out. Some experience in a similar role would be advantageous, as well as a qualification in business administration but not mandatory. You will hold strong IT skills including Microsoft packages and have strong interpersonal skills, be bubbly and enthusiastic and well spoken.
Ideally, some experience in general office administration is preferred but not essential. You should be professionally presented, well-spoken, have an excellent telephone manner and all-round communication skills. Also, you should have an eye for detail, be computer literate and Social Media literate.
All training will be provided.
Candidate we are looking for:
- Must be well presented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner
- Reliable and dependable
- Capability to work with a team and autonomously
- Confidence & knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel/ Word
- Experience using MYOB (*not essential)
- Energetic, friendly, positive demeanour
- 1 Year experience in an office role
- A strong skill for being organised
- A natural problem solver
- Providing the administrative support
- Assisting in marketing campaigns
- Implementing content and social media strategies
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual remuneration review
- Be part of a vibrant and friendly team
- Located in CBD minutes’ walk from Town Hall station
- Make this role your own
- Encourage creative thinking and innovation
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure the ongoing mental health and wellbeing
- Exposure to a wide range of work
- Flexible dynamic environment with a Hybrid Working Policy
- Career progression opportunities
If this sounds like you, please email your resume including a brief cover letter. The role is for an immediate start.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.