We are looking for an Intermediate Forensic Accountant to join our Perth CBD office. You will be working in a small team engaged on a range of forensic accounting assignments involving insurance claims, commercial litigation, Family Law matters and fraud investigations.
You will contribute to the design, implementation and execution of the forensic fieldwork. It is important that you demonstrate initiative and sound judgement to ensure the smooth running of the forensic assignments and completion of each assignment in line with time and budgetary requirements.
Successful candidates will receive a $3,000 bonus.
Skills and Experience
- Have relevant academic qualifications
- Be a Chartered Accountant or working towards being recognised as a Chartered Accountant
- Have, at least, 2 years’ experience working in public practice
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a working knowledge and be able to interpret and apply Income Tax Assessment Act, Corporations Act, Australian Accounting Standards and other relevant legislation
- Intermediate abilities in working with Office 365 products
- Disposition to work in a small team
- An ability to work autonomously, demonstrating organisational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to build strong relationships with clients
Experience gained from working in a forensic accounting environment in public practice or commerce preferred, but not essential.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual remuneration review
- Be part of a vibrant and friendly team
- Make this role your own
- Encourage creative thinking and innovation
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure the ongoing mental health and wellbeing
- Exposure to a wide range of work
- Flexible dynamic environment with a Hybrid Working Policy
- Career progression opportunities
Our working environment is relaxed with a flexible approach and Hall Chadwick has a great reputation for professional delivery. We have an “open door policy” and all our Partners are open and down to earth, making this position excellent for a career minded person seeking progression and opportunities to work at a senior level.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume including a brief cover letter. The role is for an immediate start.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted