We are looking for an intermediate to join our audit division. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a range of industries whilst working closely with the seniors and managers to provide you the support and guidance to help take your career to the next stage.
About Hall Chadwick
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced accounting groups servicing clients in every major capital city and many regional centres in Australia. Nationally, Hall Chadwick is an association of independent firms that can combine the experience and skills of many partners and staff. Hall Chadwick is a member of PrimeGlobal, one of the five largest associations of independent accounting firms in the world.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Play a key role in working with the team
- Able to be involved at numerous stages throughout audits and exposure to leading engagements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capacity and willingness to travel
- Relevant degree qualified or near completion
- Over 1 years’ experience working in a CA firm
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills to build authentic client relationships
- A Team player
- Able to demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to demonstrate diligence and high attention to detail
- Able to assist where necessary and work to deadlines
- Experience with CaseWare preferred
The benefits of working at Hall Chadwick include:
- Career progression and opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Focus on work-life balance
- Central location above Town Hall Station
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an exciting and dynamic team of professionals.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the Apply Now button, and upload your CV. Briefly outlining why you are the candidate for this role.
The role is for an immediate start.Paste