Our Insolvency Team is seeking to bring on board an ambitious graduate to join our busy workplace. You will be working with a great group of professionals and assisting with a wide variety of clients.
About the company
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s fastest-growing mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services, Advisory, Insolvency, and Tax. Located in heart of the Perth CBD, we are a young and dynamic organization that provides a stimulating work environment resulting in the growth of our people.
About the Role
- Prepare routine correspondence to a variety of stakeholders;
- Deal with stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing, preparing written responses as required;
- Assist colleagues as required regarding the administration of formal insolvency matters, including the preparation of statutory reports and compliance lodgements;
- Be aware of, and comply with, statutory deadlines in relation to your allocated tasks;
- Develop a basic understanding of the assignment’s business and the commercial environment in which it operates;
- Prepare transaction vouchers and journal entries through specialist insolvency accounting software;
- Assist with investigations into an insolvent entity’s finances, including the analysis of financial statements, accounting and business records;
- Assist with the development of solutions tailored to the insolvent entity with a view to achieving an optimal outcome for stakeholders;
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional courtesy and respect to all other members of staff;
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional appearance and approach in dealing with clients.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Advanced written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Preferred previous experience of other software packages;
- Preferred previous work experience in an office environment.
We have a great reputation for our professional delivery, extensive network, high-caliber staff and enthusiastic office environment. The majority of our Partners have been internally promoted so this position is an excellent opportunity for people seeking a long-term career with progression pathways to senior roles.