Our Insolvency Team is seeking to bring on board an ambitious graduate to join our busy workplace in our Melbourne office.
For Hall Chadwick, creating a robust workplace culture is an ongoing commitment that is reflected in our workplace policies. We foster a leadership mindset around our core values of trust, development, and diversity. You will be working with a great group of professionals and assisting with a wide variety of clients. We are currently looking for people to join our Melbourne team.
Successful candidates will receive a $3k bonus.
About the Role:
- Prepare routine correspondence to a variety of stakeholders;
- Deal with stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing, preparing written responses as required;
- Assist colleagues as required regarding the administration of formal insolvency matters, including the preparation of statutory reports and compliance lodgements;
- Be aware of, and comply with, statutory deadlines in relation to your allocated tasks;
- Develop a basic understanding of the assignment’s business and the commercial environment in which it operates;
- Prepare transaction vouchers and journal entries through specialist insolvency accounting software;
- Assist with investigations into an insolvent entity’s finances, including the analysis of financial statements, accounting and business records;
- Assist with the development of solutions tailored to the insolvent entity with a view to achieving an optimal outcome for stakeholders;
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional courtesy and respect to all other members of staff;
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional appearance and approach in dealing with clients.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Advanced written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Preferred previous experience of other software packages;
- Preferred previous work experience in an office environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual remuneration review
- Be part of a vibrant and friendly team
- Make this role your own
- Encourage creative thinking and innovation
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure the ongoing mental health and wellbeing
- Exposure to a wide range of work
- Flexible dynamic environment with a Hybrid Working Policy
- Career progression opportunities
About the Firm:
Hall Chadwick is a mid-tier-chartered accounting firm providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. Hall Chadwick aspires to be the advisory firm of First Choice. We seek out niche specialisations to promote our reputation for being the best of the best in these areas.
Through Hall Chadwick Australia, we are represented in the main capital cities with a national team of over 400 professionals. With global associations we provide real opportunities for our people to gain international experience through participation in our international staff exchange programs.
Our working environment is relaxed with a flexible approach and Hall Chadwick has a great reputation for professional delivery. We have an “open door policy” and all our Partners are open and down to earth, making this position excellent for a career minded person seeking progression and opportunities to work at a senior level.
We have a great reputation for our professional delivery, extensive network, high-calibre staff and enthusiastic office environment. The majority of our Partners have been internally promoted so this position is an excellent opportunity for people seeking a long-term career with progression pathways to senior roles.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume including a brief cover letter.
The role is for an immediate start.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.