We are looking for a Forensic Manager / Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising and completing forensic accounting assignments for partner review. You will be the primary point of contact and have responsibility for the control of the forensic fieldwork. It is important that you demonstrate initiative and sound judgement to ensure the smooth running of the forensic assignments, provide direction and guidance to junior staff on assignment and completion of each assignment in line with time and budgetary requirements.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Relevant academic qualifications;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Working knowledge and application of Corporations Act, Australian Accounting Standards and other applicable legislation;
- Experience with Office 365 including Access and case management software preferred but not essential,
- Experience in managing and reviewing work of a small engagement team;
- An ability to work autonomously with demonstrating organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Forensic experience preferred
Our work environment is dynamic and we have a great reputation for our professional delivery and commercial expertise.