Our Business Services department is seeking to bring on board an additional Business Services Manager to join our busy team. You will report directly to Partners and be working with a great group of professionals ranging from cadets to partners and assisting a wide variety of corporate clients with their accounting and tax needs.
About the company
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms. Located in the heart of the CBD, we are a young and dynamic organisation providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax in a challenging and stimulating work environment.
We require a Manager to join our expanding team. The duties will include managing the completion of tax returns, BASs, annual statutory financial statements, company statements and related work for a variety of clients. It also requires the management and training of staff and management of client relationships and a significant book of business.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Must have at least 5 years local experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm within the business services division, including relevant experience post qualifications in a management role;
- Must be CA qualified;
- Be able to independently manage a large portfolio of clients;
- Be able to work for multiple partners and balance multiple priorities;
- Have experience in mentoring and training staff as well as managing workflow for themselves and staff;
- Have experience in the preparation and review of financial accounts and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies;
- Have experience in the review of FBT returns, business activity statements and other filings;
- Be proficient with MYOB and Xero (desired but not essential) and in Microsoft Excel;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to identify and manage engagement risks and opportunities and plan and deliver assignments with limited additional input from Partners; and
- Must be a team player, hardworking and professional.
Our work environment is dynamic and we have a great reputation for our professional delivery and commercial expertise.