We require a Heavy Senior Accountant to join our firm located in Sydney’s CBD. The successful candidate will be part of a national organisation which caters to small to large, local and international businesses.
The duties include completing the BAS, tax returns, annual statutory financial statements and company statements etc.
About the Role:
You would be joining a reputable mid-tier chartered firm in Sydney’s CBD. The successful candidate for the position of Junior/Intermediate Accountant should demonstrate high standards in leadership and drive meaningful client interaction, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertake client business activities and services as directed
- Managing and preparing accounting and tax compliance matters
- Prepare client billings in relation to own work as well as productivity report for management
- Develop and maintain communication with clients to promote long-term working relationships
- Opportunity to be mentored to be responsible for business development
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- 1-2 years local experience
- Clear ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing
- Experience in completing financial statements & tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships, SMSF.
- Experience in family group structure;
- Experience with MYOB AE, Sol6, BGL Simple Fund
- Experience with GST, withholding tax, FBT, CGT, payroll and Div7A
- Knowledge of common tax issues, Consolidation, tax residency, international tax dealings;
- Positive work attitude and commitment
- Strong team player and adaptability to pick up new tasks, systems and processes
- Full working rights as a Citizen or Permanent Resident only
Our work environment is relaxed with a flexible approach and we have a great reputation for our professional delivery and commercial expertise.
If you are interested in the position of Junior Accountant and can demonstrate the right skills and experience please apply today.