Our Audit division have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Senior Auditor to join their team.
As a Senior Auditor, you will assist a broad range of clients and report directly to the Partners. It is important that you demonstrate initiative and sound judgement to ensure the smooth running of the audit and provide direction and guidance to junior staff. Some of your duties will include:
- Supervising and completing audit assignments for subsequent manager or Partner to review.
- Be the primary point of contact.
- Be responsible for the control of the audit fieldwork.
- Provide direction and guidance to junior staff on assignment.
- Completion of audit in line with time and budgetary requirements.
- Assist the manager or partner in the performance of special assignments and reports as and when required.
Successful candidates will receive a $5,000 bonus.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years audit experience in a similar role (preferably Big 4 or mid-tier audit firm).
- CA qualified or equivalent (i.e. ACCA, CPA).
- An ability to work autonomously with high levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative and sound judgement to ensure the smooth running of the audit.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to build relationship internally and with clients.
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices.
- Experience in managing and reviewing work of a small engagement team.
- Working knowledge and application of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and other applicable legislation.
- Experience with Caseware preferred.
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package.
- Study support.
- Regular and ongoing training/support.
- Mentoring from Partners/senior staff.
- Exposure to a wide range of work (corporate, personal, informal/advisory).
- Flexible dynamic environment.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Annual remuneration review.
Our working environment is relaxed with a flexible approach and Hall Chadwick has a great reputation for professional delivery. Most of our Partners have been promoted internally making this position excellent for a career minded person seeking progression and opportunities to work at a senior level.