About the company
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency, and Tax.
About the role
You will be responsible for supervising and completing audit assignments for subsequent manager or partner review. You will be the primary point of contact and has responsibility for the control of the audit fieldwork. It is important that you demonstrate initiative and sound judgement to ensure the smooth running of the audit, provide direction and guidance to junior staff on assignment and completion of audit in line with time and budgetary requirements.
Where necessary, you will also be required to assist the manager or partner in the performance of special assignments and reports as and when required.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Minimum of 3 years audit experience in a similar role
- CA qualified (or studying)
- An ability to work autonomously with high levels of organisation and attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills able to build relationship internally and with our clients
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Experience in managing and reviewing work of a small engagement team
- Working knowledge and application of the Corporations Act, Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards and other applicable legislation;
- Have full rights to work in Australia permanently
- Experience with Caseware preferred
Our work environment is dynamic and we have a great reputation for our professional delivery and commercial expertise.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the HR officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is for an immediate start.