Umair Minhas joined Hall Chadwick in September 2021 after over 12 years at a big 4 firm, where he sat within the Private Clients Family Office team and serviced Australia’s prominent figures and families.
Umair’s experience in the Private Clients space means he has a wide knowledge of Australian tax to manage risk and identify future opportunities, together with other immediate needs of wealthy families, including historical analysis and reporting, future trends and forecasting, structuring, asset protection, family education and estate planning.
Umair has a particular focus on advising ultra-high-net-wealth individuals (UHNWI), C-Suite executives and professionals, with expertise in:
• Tax advisory & compliance;
• Family trusts;
• Private companies;
• Forecasts and modelling; and
• Retirement planning
His genuine interest in helping people makes Umair a key part of the client’s advisory team.
- Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountant Australia and New Zealand
- Business of Business (Accounting) – Western Sydney University
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- High net worth individuals including lawyers, medical specialists, entrepreneurs
- Structuring, tax planning and asset protection
- Estate planning
- International tax