Tony is Associate Director with Hall Chadwick Forensics, specialising in valuation and forensic accounting services.
Over his 30 year career as a Chartered Accountant, Tony has accumulated extensive expertise in:
- Valuations of businesses and equity interests
- Dispute advisory services (Shareholders, partnerships, unitholders)
- Assessment of consequential loss claims
- Due diligence, investigations and litigation support.
He has been engaged as a single expert witness, shadow expert and consultant in a range of commercial litigation matters. Preparation of critiques of other expert reports is a significant part of his practice.
Tony has experience in a wide range of industries and businesses.
Tony holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne and is a CA Business Valuation Specialist. He is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and a Non-Executive Director of Mental Health First Aid Australia, a national not-for-profit organisation focused on mental health training and research.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Business Valuation Specialist
Industry & Service Specialisation
- Family Law Matters
- Consequential Loss Claims
- Commercial Disputes
- Due Diligence
- Litigation Support