Steven Gladman commenced employment with Love & Rogers Chartered Accountants (“Love & Rogers”) in the Insolvency Division in March 1993. Love & Rogers became Hall Chadwick Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors in 1995. Steven has been employed by Hall Chadwick or its predecessor firm Love & Rogers in the Insolvency Division since 1993.
Steven Gladman became a Partner of Hall Chadwick on 1 July 2007.
He has acted as the appointee in the following Corporate Insolvency appointment types:
- Official or Court Liquidation
- Members Voluntary Liquidation
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Corporate Receivership
- Receiver & Manager appointment
- Mortgagee in Possession
- Voluntary Administration
- Administrator of Deed of Company Arrangement
- Investigating Accountant
Steven has also been appointed as the Trustee under section 66G of the Conveyancing Act 1919 (NSW).
An as appointee as outlined in the above types of appointments, Steven has experience in:
- Investigating the affairs of a company
- Reporting to creditors, stakeholders, regulators and other authorities
- Trading on business
- Preserving, realising and getting in property of a company
- Sale of real property
- Dealing with banks and financiers
- Dealing with security interests
- Distributing the property of a company
- Assisting employees to access unpaid employment entitlements under the FEG Act
- Distributing FEG advanced funds to employees
- Dealing with litigation
- Winding up the affairs of a company
- Corporate trustees
A sample of the industries for which Steven has accepted corporate appointments include but are not limited to:
Real Estate, building and construction, printing, childcare, recycling, plant hire, hair dressing, consulting, security services, smash repair, restaurant, wholesale food legal, practice, wholesale goods, travel agent, freight forward, dental, financial services, marine, fire safety, music, recruitment, jewellery, health and fitness, labour hire, retail trade, mercantile agent, mining services, hotel, property investment, education and training, medical, landscaping, aviation, club and farming.
Over Steven’s career as a Registered Liquidator he has accepted appointments to over 500 corporate entities of all sizes.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Registered Liquidator
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Insolvency and Business Recovery