Richard Croaker specialises in business restructuring, company turnaround and performance improvement and joined the Corporate Insolvency division of Hall Chadwick as Partner in March, 2018.
In a career spanning 30 years, Richard has developed the financial knowledge and experience to help clients rebuild and restructure their troubled businesses.
He is passionate about ensuring business owners and their families get maximum value in return from their efforts.
Richard is also a successful mentor to business operators who are seeking to renew and grow their businesses.
His understanding of business management and his financial expertise is used as a guide by many accountants who regularly refer clients to re-establish their business goals and minimise risk.
As a partner at Hall Chadwick Richard said his absolute focus is about getting the very best outcomes for clients.
“Our team has worked very hard to develop a reputation that consistently provides effective, hard-hitting strategic advice for business owners facing uncharted challenges.
“I have worked with hundreds of clients to restructure their businesses and rebuild them after turning their losses into profits.”
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial and Business Administration, University of New England
- Member, Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- Member, Australian Institute of Company directors (AICD)
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Corporate restructure, Insolvency and business recovery
- Business Performance Improvement
- Business Exit Plan