Ken is a Chartered Accountant specialising in superannuation. He joined the firm in 2017 bringing with him over 10 years of experience working with individual clients and business entities on their accounting and superannuation requirements.
As the firm’s SMSF specialist in Melbourne, Ken consults with clients on how best to structure their superannuation while earning income and managing their superannuation investments as they approach retirement age. Ken astutely monitors and analyses the complex and ever changing superannuation regulations, supporting the directors in other practice areas and their specific clients.
Ken holds a Master of Professional Accounting among his list of qualifications, is an accredited SMSF Specialist with Chartered Accounting Australia and is fluent in French, Creoles & Pidgins.
- CA SMSF Specialist
- Diploma of Financial Planning RG146
- Registered SMSF Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- MYOB Partner
- XERO Certified Partner
- Master of Professional Accounting, RMIT
- Bachelor of Business Systems, Monash University
- Languages: English, French, Creoles & Pidgins, French based
- Income Tax
- Financial reporting systems
- SMSF administration systems
- Industry Specialisations
- Real Estate and Property Development