John has been in the Insolvency Industry for in excess of 40 years. He has handled numerous matters for industries including building, construction clubs, mining, manufacturing, property, retail, restaurants and transport.
John’s experience covers formal and informal insolvency administrations, reviews and solvency assessments for banks and other corporate entities. John has the ability to identify and solve complex problems.
John is very approachable and can relate to all members of a business i.e. owners, bankers, creditors and debtors. John has successfully worked on many assignments and has given stakeholders the best results.
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney
- Registered Liquidator
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (FCA)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Insolvency & Business Recovery