John is a leading specialist in Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Turnaround Consulting with over 27 years’ experience in managing Corporate Restructuring, Receiverships, Liquidations, Voluntary Administrations and Personal Bankruptcy.
John’s prior experience brings hands on, real life experience to engagements, invaluable in trading businesses and reconstruction opportunities.
John has gained experience over many varied industries, including manufacturing, property syndicates, retail, medical and health services, and rural industries.
- Registered Liquidator
- Bankruptcy Trustee
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting Griffith University
- Fellow of CPA Australia (FCPA)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Australian Independent Insolvency Practitioners (AIIP)
- Australia Institute of Creditors Managers (ACIM)
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Corporate & Personal Insolvency
- Receiver and Manager for major banks and other financiers
- Adviser for mortgagee in possession appointments
- Investigative Accountant
- Liquidator for both the Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidator and Voluntary Administrator appointed by small to large corporates
- Bankruptcy trustee appointments by Federal Court of Australia and debtors
- Statutory trustee appointments