‘I provide personalised financial advice to assist clients make more informed financial decisions to achieve a greater wealth outcome.’
Hsu has fifteen years’ of experience as an financial advisor, has worked for a global bank with High Net Worth clients and holds post-graduate Finance qualifications which positions him strongly to provide finance advice at Hall Chadwick.
Hsu’s expertise is in providing astute investment and retirement planning advice for professionals, expats, business owners and self-funded retirees. Hsu provides personalised advice to match each clients’ unique situation ensuring that goals and objectives are achieved.
Prior to joining Hall Chadwick, Hsu was a senior Financial Planner for wealth management/private clients at HSBC Sydney. Hsu holds an accreditation with the Financial Planning Association (of which he is a member) in addition to his master’s degree in Applied Finance.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Course
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Masters of Commerce (Applied Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Financial Advisor to High Net Worth Individuals (Private Clients)
- Wealth Accumulation & Wealth Preservation
- Retirement Planning
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Wealth Protection including Advising on Life Insurance
- Estate Planning Strategy
- Portfolio Construction
- Bilingual English & Mandarin