David has specialised in providing accounting expertise to lawyers, barristers and clients since 1990. During this period, David has prepared a considerable number of expert accountant reports for use in Court proceedings.
David’s experience extends to a wide range of forensic accounting assignments including commercial litigation, insurance litigation, workplace disputes, Family Law matters and fraud investigations.
David has given expert evidence in the District Court of NSW, the Dust Diseases Tribunal, the Supreme Court of NSW, the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Court.
David is a Chartered Accountant and a Forensic Accounting Specialist, having first been admitted as a member of Chartered Accountants Australia + New Zealand in 1988, and his working experience as an accountant extends for more than 40 years.
David previously served for eight years as a Board member and Honorary Treasurer of Resolution Institute, an Australasian not-for-profit organisation that promotes alternative dispute resolution including mediation. Resolution Institute has members in Australia, New Zealand and throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney, 1985
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia + New Zealand, 1988
- Certified Fraud Examiner, 2004
- Forensic Accounting Specialist, 2019
- Member Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member Australian Lawyers Alliance
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Accommodation, cafes and restaurants
- Consumer goods
- Finance and insurance
- Health and community services
- Information technology
- Property and business services
- Retail trade
- Transport and storage