Clarence is a Chartered Accountant with more than 10 years of experience in Business Services and Tax areas of accounting practice. He was appointed to Associate Director in July 2021.
Clarence specialises in ATO income tax and GST audit matters. His deep understanding of the process combined with his technical acumen provides clients with the confidence that an optimal outcome is achievable.
He also advises and looks after tax compliance of multi-national companies. He is well positioned to advise clients who would like to establish themselves in the Property Development sector, having managed several private client groups with multiple structures.
Clarence is a highly respected peer and mentor of the firm’s junior accountants. Collaboration is the cornerstone of his approach to building enduring relationships, with clients and those he works with.
Clarence is additionally fluent in Mandarin and Taiwanese.
- Bachelor of Law, Melbourne University
- Master Applied Commerce, Accounting, Melbourne University
- Dean’s Honours List, Melbourne University
- Melbourne Global Scholarship, Melbourne University
- Tax Audit
- Tax Advocacy
- Industry Specialisations
- Medium to large private clients
- High net worth individuals & family groups
- International business
- Property Development, Real Estate & Construction
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Information Technology