Chantelle Rossiter joined Hall Chadwick in October 2017 after nearly 15years experience in the mid-tier chartered accounting industry. Chantelle’s experience in Business Service and Taxation means she has a wide knowledge of local and international tax matters for a variety of small, medium and large businesses across a variety of industries. Chantelle prides herself on her breadth of knowledge and client exposures.
Chantelle specialises in self-managed superannuation funds which includes compliance and reporting, providing proactive advice for structuring, establishing and retirement planning. As one of the Sydney offices’ SMSF specialists, Chantelle assists clients with the structuring of their superannuation and wealth as they move towards retirement.
Chantelle believes in building strong connections with her clients and fostering a long term relationships.
- SMSF Specialist Advisor - SMSF Association
- Chartered Tax Advisor - Tax Institute of Australia
- Chartered Accountant - Institute of Chartered Accountant Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting and Finance (University of Technology Sydney
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Estate planning and succession
- Small and medium business advisory, including start-ups
- International tax
- Structuring, tax planning and asset protection
- Profitability and growth planning