Aaron is a Chartered Accountant specialising in corporate insolvency and business restructuring, with recognised experience in all aspects of informal turnarounds and external administrations across a variety of industries.
Aaron’s ability to analyse complex matters, develop strategies and obtain beneficial outcomes makes him a valued resource to organisations of all sizes. He is acknowledged for building lasting relationships and leveraging his extensive network to negotiate optimal solutions for those in financial difficulties.
Aaron has recently been involved with the successful use of a Deed of Company Arrangement and Creditors’ Trust relationship to assist in facilitating the recapitalisation of an international software as a service provider and overseeing the successful recovery of compensation from various litigious claims for the benefit of creditors of a mining contractor.
Aaron is also a member of the inaugural Australian Restructuring, Insolvency & Turnaround Association’s (ARITA) Western Australian Young Professionals Committee and the Treasurer of Edmund Rice Camps for Kids WA.
When away from the office, Aaron enjoys travelling, the AFL, playing guitar and has a keen interest in global financial markets.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Marketing)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA) and awarded with the ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency
Industry & Service Specialisations
- Corporate and Personal Insolvency
- Business restructure and turnaround management
- Deeds of Company Arrangement and/or Creditors' Trusts
- Business and asset recovery
- Personal Property Security Act and Register compliance
- Debt management and compromise
- Business advisory and consulting
- Lending audits
- Capital and Equity Funding
- Strategic Development