Confidence. Certainty. Clarity.
Why Hall Chadwick
Our team provides comprehensive forensic services to investigate the true financial position of a situation and provide evidence in relation to a dispute. We have a highly personalised approach to understand and deliver to the needs of lawyers and their clients. Most importantly, the specialist you meet at the first brief is the specialist who will work through the entire engagement.
Our Specialty Areas
With a reputation for excellence, our forensic accountants evaluate and quantify complex issues and provide essential litigation support to clients and legal professionals. Our ability to be immediately responsive to the pressing needs of law firms is a key element to our success. We have an unwavering commitment to deliver clear results, on time so that lawyers can deliver to their client’s requirements with confidence, certainty and clarity.
Commercial & Civil Litigation
- Valuation of Shares, businesses and other equity
- Intangible assets including intellectual property, real estate rent rolls, client lists and mortgage books.
- Quantification and assessment of economic loss and damages
- Fraud investigations
- Asset tracing investigations
- Oppression of Minority Shareholders
- Taxation advice on dispute and property settlements
- Due Diligence and transaction assistance
- Financial Analysis including forecasting, benchmarking, growth capability and working capital assessment.
Family Law & Divorce Forensic Services
- Business valuations
- Share and other equity valuations
- Valuation of family assets
- Asset tracing and income investigations
- Investigating financial records or specified transactions
- Reconstructing accounts
- Superannuation valuations
- Net worth appraisals
- Independent Accounting Advisor
- Tax advice on property settlement.
Valuation, Investigative & Fraud Services
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Oppression of Minority Interest
- Family Law
- Sale of Business
- Corporations Law
- Deceased Estates
- Proceeds of crime.
Transaction Services for Acquisition, Financing & Due Diligence
- Financial modelling
- Strategic review
- Independent Expert Reports
- Information memorandum preparation
- Raising, structuring and negotiation
- Due diligence selling
- Transaction management
- Sale preparation consulting
- Corporate Finance Advisory
- Critique and analysis on other expert reports and integrity of financial information
- Single Expert Witness Services
- Shadow Expert Witness Services
- Independent Expert Services
- Court appearances and arbitration.
Wills, Probate & Deceased Estates Reports
- Testator Family Maintenance
- Allegations of Mal-administration of the Deceased Estate
- Financial Administration prior to the death of the deceased.