Why Hall Chadwick
At Hall Chadwick our Corporate Services Division offers a personalised service focused on adding value to your business. Our partnering approach and commitment to client service will ensure that we will play an integral role in guiding you through the challenges involved with buying, selling and growing your business.
Our mission is to assist clients to create sustainable shareholder value through competitive advantage and organisational effectiveness. Our Corporate Services Division is a boutique advisory practice which operates a personalised service focused on adding value to our clients’ businesses and increasing shareholder wealth. We achieve this through:
- The development and implementation of business strategies and action plans;
- Transforming entrepreneurial ventures into substantial businesses;
- The development and implementation of marketing, logistics, and other functional strategies;
- Creating opportunities for strategic alliances, joint ventures, syndications, acquisitions, and divestitures; and
- Achieving aims and completing transactions in the most timely and efficient manner;
To help you reach your goals, we get to know your business intimately, together with the environment in which it operates.
Our partnering approach and commitment to client service will ensure that timely and effective advice is provided and the most productive outcomes for your business are achieved.
With expertise in all areas of business, we can provide the advice you need to succeed in today’s highly competitive environment including:
- Strategic Business Development
- Business Valuation
- Financial Modelling and Business Planning
- Financial and Commercial Due Diligence
- Pre-Lending Reviews
- Business Structuring and Restructuring
- Exit and Succession Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Performance Reviews
- Deal Development, Structuring and Execution
- Management Buy-outs and Buy-ins.
- Pre-IPO Structuring and Preparation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Post Deal Integration
- Business Funding
- Financial Management
- Optimal Structuring of Finance, Treasury, and other Functions