Cadetship Program 2022
their professional and personal development.
Who are we?
Hall Chadwick is one of the largest and most experienced accounting groups in Australia
servicing clients in every major capital city and many regional centres in Australia. Nationally
Hall Chadwick is an association of independent firms that can combine the experience and skills
of may partners and staff.
Our senior managers and partners actively mentor our cadets, sharing their technical knowledge
and client experience as you work through our business services, audit, accounting, tax and
insolvency divisions. We provide regular and specific training sessions, workshops and
specialist seminars facilitated by a combination of external and internal instructors.
This is an opportunity to fast track your career and earn while you learn. As your experience and
interests grow, so do the opportunities for you to move into our specialised areas:
Your resume should include your preferred interest in:
- Audit & Assurance
- Business Services
- Insolvency & Business Recovery
What we offer?
- Mid-tier national firm with approximately 40+ partners and over 320 employees
- Exam and study leave to support your educational success
- Book allowance
- Regular training on relevant tax and accounting topics
- Develop business acumen through on-the -job learning
- Opportunity to network with peers and colleagues at industry and social events
- Spectacular office with 360 degree views of Sydney
- Receive competitive remuneration package
- Work with a dedicated mentor to provide career guidance
What we are looking for?
We are seeking to recruit a number of Cadets to start working from February 2022.
Our cadetship program is targeted at Year 12 high school students and first year university
students who have already indicated their interest in business and accounting.
It provides a great opportunity for you to learn real-world commercial skills and gain a head start
in your professional development. Putting you ahead of the pack in an increasingly competitive
How to apply?
If you’re looking for a career with a cutting-edge accounting and business advisory firm, please
complete the online application.