Work for us
Work with one of Australia’s top mid-tier chartered accounting firms and enjoy a rewarding career.
You choose a career in accounting because trust, integrity and respect are important to you. For more than 130 years, clients have chosen Hall Chadwick for the exact same reasons. Combining deep technical expertise and robust independence protocols, we facilitate the delivery of comprehensive advisory and compliance services to a diverse range of clients.
For Hall Chadwick, creating a robust workplace culture is an ongoing commitment that is reflected in our workplace policies. We foster a leadership mindset around our core values of trust, development and diversity. Our values are the foundation on which we recruit, mentor and develop careers. We build our team with accounting professionals driven to develop their business acumen, communication skills and technology capabilities.
Hall Chadwick is looking for people just like you
- You want the opportunity to collaborate with highly qualified and experienced professionals across Australia and throughout the world.
- You want to work in an exciting environment that will give you the opportunities to develop professionally and personally.
- You’ll thrive working with a young and dynamic team.
- You appreciate Hall Chadwick’s progressive policy of in-house promotion and regular performance reviews.
Join Our Team
Love the thrill of solving complex problems as you guide your clients to success?
Who is Hall Chadwick?
Hall Chadwick is an association of independent firms and one of Australia’s largest and most experienced accounting groups. We work with clients in every major capital city and many regional centres across the country.
With a reputation for providing strategic guidance, accurate analysis and best-practice control measures to support our client’s success, we aspire to be the advisory firm of choice.
What can you expect working for Hall Chadwick?
- Support to balance your work and life commitments
- Recognition of your achievements
- Ongoing mentorship from senior partners
- Investment in your continual learning
- Training programs run by internal and external facilitators
- Real opportunities to gain experience through our national and international connections
- An active social club and involvement in team activities outside the office
- Access to Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing resources
- Annual remuneration review
- Support for CA/CPA studies
Expect to be continually called on to develop your technical and management skills. All Hall Chadwick advisors are given ongoing professional development to ensure they’re well equipped to respond to the changing marketplace and client expectations.
3 great reasons to consider Hall Chadwick as your next career move
We offer enhanced flexibility, a collaborative culture and give you the chance to explore career options in our broad range of core services.
Hall Chadwick recognises and rewards your strong work ethic and dedication, with mentoring and support to bring out your best.
We also know there’s more to life than work, and as your needs change, we’ll provide support to help you balance your work, academic and lifestyle pursuits.
As a PrimeGlobal member the only question is, how far do you want your career to take you?