Audit & Assurance
Financial confidence to drive your business vision and satisfy your stakeholders.
Hall Chadwick auditors have a thorough knowledge of audit compliance, management and requirements. We understand the role it plays in supporting your evolution, and how it can give your stakeholders financial confidence in your position.
Having an independent assessment of your financials will help you:
- Confirm you are adhering to compliance regulations and other guidelines. Flagging issues so you can make the right decisions.
- Instil shareholder confidence in your results with the knowledge an independent assessment has been made free of bias and influence.
- Display the transparency you need to drive outcomes. Your stakeholders, who could be financers, investors or grant assessors, will see the financial audit report as a trusted document to guide decision making.
- Satisfy your leadership team by giving them confidence in your internal controls (avoiding penalties and reputational damage).
We have an independent, impartial role to play
While management is responsible for preparing financial statements, it’s the independent auditor who verifies and confirms the financials are true, fair and an accurate reflection of the business.
Using a proven auditing process, we analyse and interpret your business financials, identifying potential issues before they become problematic and highlighting discrepancies and in financial reporting.
Our team of experts have extensive experience in all aspects of audit and assurance
- Australian Financial Services Licence audit
- Agreed upon procedures engagements
- Compliance audits
- Due diligence
- External audits
- Internal audits
- PCAOB audits for our American businesses
- Financial reporting advisory
- Government grant advice and acquittal audits
- Risk evaluation and management
- Process improvements
- Risk management
- Trust account audits
- Financial statement preparation
Meet your growth ambitions with our help
Hall Chadwick auditors use a proven audit approach that goes beyond regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Our experienced team provides the assurance you require.
- Having a clear view of your financial position along with powerful insights gives your stakeholders the clarity they need to support your business vision.
- Our in-depth knowledge of Australian and international standards means we know how to identify gaps to avoid potential compliance risks.
- Our people work across a diverse range of industry sectors, local government, international markets, private companies and not-for-profits, which means we match you with someone who knows your industry intimately.
- Directors will have the confidence in the financials, knowing a trusted, independent source has verified their accuracy.
A contemporary approach from those who expect more.
A chance to present an independent, accurate and fair representation of the company’s financial information to drive business outcomes.
SATISFY KEY STAKEHOLDERS
Have confidence in your financials and internal controls. Enhance performance and profitability and give the assurance and clarity your stakeholders need.
PROVEN AUDIT CAPABILITY
Our experience audit team delivers results beyond compliance. We have built our reputation on it, and we are in the Top 20 Accounting firms in Australia.
Maintain best practice standards and key opportunities for growth.
2021 TRANSPARENCY REPORT
The Hall Chadwick National Association is made up of member firms. Members of the Association are independently owned firms across Australia that each carry on their own separate and distinct businesses, however, share the same audit manual, audit methodology and audit independence procedures. The Association supports each firm in the delivery of their local services by supporting quality, consistency, and efficiency across member firms. Each year the Hall Chadwick National Association release a Transparency Report which documents this process.