A member of the Corporate Insolvency division, Richard joined Hall Chadwick in March 2014 and has over 10 years’ experience as an insolvency, restructure and business advisory specialist.
His experiences have enabled him to work on significant and complex corporate recoveries and turnarounds, business advisory and other distressed asset engagements whilst achieving best results for all stakeholders.
Richard has significant experience in formal insolvency engagements, business advisory, distressed asset sales, stakeholder management and turnarounds.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Management)
- Member, Australian Restructuring, Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
Industry & Service Specialisation
- Insolvency & Business Recovery
- Corporate Recovery
- Distressed Asset Sale
- Mining Services
- Transport and Logistics
- Construction, Property and Finance
Contact DetailsPhone: (03) 9820 6400
Fax: (03) 9820 6499