Kate Hulsman is a Senior Associate of Hall Chadwick in the Business Insolvency Division in Melbourne with over 12 years experience in corporate insolvency.
Kate enjoys the new and ongoing challenges that are offered to Hall Chadwick staff members.
Furthermore Kate has contributed to the promotion and marketing of the Hall Chadwick brand by being a committee member of Women in Insolvency and Reconstruction Victoria (WIRV) formerly known as the International Womens’ Insolvency and Reconstruction Confederation (IWIRC) for a period of 4 years before being appointed as President in 2012 and 2013.
Kate is an active member of the fundraising and marketing committee for a not for profit organisation that she is very passionate about.
Strong communication skills and her high level of technical knowledge are important to Kate in providing the best service and maintaining client relationships. According to Kate, Hall Chadwick differentiates itself by providing a specialised service within the Insolvency industry.
- Registered & Official Liquidator
- CA Public Practice Certificate
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA) – Insolvency Education Program
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), RMIT University
Industry & Service Specialisation
- Insolvency & Business Recovery
Fax: (03) 9820 6499