Joanne Keating migrated from the UK and joined Hall Chadwick’s Corporate Insolvency Division in 2008.
With experience in both the UK and Australian insolvency markets Joanne deals with all types of corporate insolvency appointments both formal and informal, including voluntary administrations, deed of company arrangements, receiverships, liquidations, investigative accountant reports and solvency reports.
Joanne’s calm and methodical approach to insolvency allows her to deal with each engagement in a professional and courteous manner and enables her to achieve the best result for all stakeholders.
It is Joanne’s commitment to the firm and the insolvency industry that drives her to formulate innovative solutions to suit each set of circumstances as each Company’s business, personnel and problems are unique.
- Registered Liquidator
- Member – Australia Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Fellow, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Batchelor of Science (Mathematics)
Industry & Service Specialisation
- Insolvency & Business Recovery
Contact DetailsPhone: (02) 9263 2600
Fax: (02) 9263 2800