Helen Joyce joined Hall Chadwick in January 2017 to head up the Personal Insolvency Division in Perth.
Helen is a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy with over 25 years’ experience of both personal and corporate insolvency in Australia and in the United Kingdom.
Over her extensive career, Helen has built a reputation for achieving outcomes for creditors through professionalism and a commitment to balancing the interests of all stakeholders.
Helen considers her approach, especially in dealing with personal insolvency matters, to be firm but fair; dealing with bankrupts and their families with empathy, whilst administering cases effectively to maximise realisations to creditors.
Her experience covers most industries including construction, retail, hospitality, manufacturing and property management.
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Member, Australian Restructuring, Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Masters in Human Resources Management (Edith Cowan)
Industry & Service Specialisation
- Part X
- Informal Arrangements with Creditors
- Insolvency and Business Recovery
- Corporate Recovery
- Service Industries
Contact DetailsPhone: (08) 6557 6200
Fax: (08) 9218 8950