Are you looking for an exciting, dynamic firm to be a part of? Are you looking for a role that is challenging and diverse?
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and mature minded Personal Assistant to join a leading accountancy firm in the CBD.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s fastest growing mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services and Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. Located in heart of the CBD, we are a young and dynamic organisation that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment. We are seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to work within our busy team on a full time basis.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate travel/accommodation bookings
- Arrange and Co-ordinate client meetings and events
- Preparation of Client correspondence, communication, reports, documentation and presentations.
- Screening telephone calls/emails and handling them when appropriate
- Provide all aspects of admin support to the team
- Diary management for Partner
- Day to day general administrative duties
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Personal Assistant role
- Attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS office package (word, excel)
- Proactive attitude and takes initiative
If you are interested in this job, please send your resume to the HR and Payroll Manager. This position is for an immediate start.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals