Job Summary & Details
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and mature minded Personal Assistant to join a leading accountancy firm in the CBD.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s fastest growing mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services and Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. Located in heart of the CBD, we are a young and dynamic organisation that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to work within our busy team on a full time basis.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Personal Assistant to Partner
- Co-ordinate travel/accommodation bookings
- Arrange and Co-ordinate client meetings and events
- Preparation of Client correspondence, communication, reports, documentation and presentations.
- Screening telephone calls/emails and handling them when appropriate
- Provide all aspects of admin support to the team
- Assist with preparation of EOM reporting
- Diary management for Partner
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Personal Assistant role
- Attention to detail
- Great organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS office package (word, excel)
- Proactive attitude and takes initiative
If you are interested in this job, please send your resume to the HR and Payroll Manager. This position is for an immediate start.