Part-time Marketing Intern
Are you currently looking for professional experience and studying marketing? Our Sydney office is currently seeking a driven marketing intern to assist the day-to-day marketing duties.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time marketing intern to join our busy Sydney office. Working with our marketing & events coordinator within a fast paced team environment, you will gain real world work experience onsite and offsite.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic intern to work within our busy team for 1-2 days on a weekly basis.
The tasks will include, however not limited to:
- Assisting event planning and execution
- Arrange and co-ordinate events
- Assist with preparing reports and analysing social media metrics
- Liaising with suppliers and stakeholders
- Assist with preparation of EOM reporting
- Day-to-day general administrative duties
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Must be at least in their 2nd year of Tertiary/University studies
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative (InDesign), highly regarded
- Attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS office package (word, excel)
- Proactive attitude and takes initiative
On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate seeking professional workplace experience.
If you are interested in this job, please send your resume to the Marketing team at email@example.com.
This position is for an immediate start.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No Agency Referrals