Full Time Insolvency Senior Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Insolvency Accountant to join the firm and continue their personal career growth in addition to enhancing the experience within the current team.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s fastest growing mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services and Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. Located in heart of the CBD, we are a young and dynamic organisation that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment.
- Complete investigations into an insolvent entity’s finances, including the analysis of financial statements and accounting records
- Prepare reports to external stakeholders
- Attending to stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing, preparing written responses as required
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional courtesy and respect to all other members of staff
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional appearance and approach in dealing with clients
- Mentoring and training of more junior members of staff
- Relevant insolvency experience – ideally 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Strong investigation skills and a record in successful recovery of voidable transactions
- Experience of Australian legislation applicable to insolvency
- CA Qualified or Part-Qualified
- A Bachelor of Business degree or similar
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Responsible, proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to monitor/mentor junior staff
- Computer literate: (Excel, Word, Outlook, and MYOB)
- Experience of Australian personal insolvency legislation
- Willingness to undertake further studies e.g. ARITA qualifications
- CA/ARITA study support
- Regular and ongoing training/support
- Mentoring from partners/senior staff
- Exposure to a wide range of work (corporate, personal, informal/advisory)
- Flexible dynamic environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Bi-annual remuneration review
Our working environment is relaxed with a flexible approach. We have a great reputation for our professional delivery. The majority of our Partners have been promoted internally so this position is excellent for a career minded person seeking a long term career with progression and opportunities to work at a more senior level.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, a cover letter and your academic transcripts to the HR Manager.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals