Senior Accountant – Forensic
Are you looking for an exciting, dynamic firm to be a part of? Are you looking for a role that is challenging and diverse? We need a Forensic Senior Accountant to join our busy firm in the CBD.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency, Tax and Forensic.
We require a Senior Accountant to join our firm located in Sydney’s CBD. The successful candidate will be part of a national organisation which caters to small to large, local and international businesses.
The duties include Assisting with commercial disputes, business interruption, insurance claims, fraud matters and investigations, Identifying and sourcing relevant data (discovery), Organising & analyzing data (analysis), Drafting reports (communication), Liaise with key stakeholders including partners, insurers, lawyers and corporate clients.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- CA qualified or approaching qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Chartered firm in forensic (preferred but not essential) / audit / business services / insolvency
- Detail oriented, persistent, inquisitive and ethical
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with management accounting, financial reporting and tax preparation for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships
- Experience with FBT returns
- Experience with BAS returns
- Strong spreadsheet and analytical skills
- Excellent quality control and thoroughness in work paper preparation and presentation are essential
- Commercial experience outside accounting profession is valued.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, a cover letter and your academic transcripts to the HR Manager.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals