Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and mature minded Executive Assistant to join a leading accountancy firm in the CBD.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s fastest growing mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services and Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. Located in the heart of the CBD, we are a young and dynamic organisation that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment.
We are seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to work within our busy team on a full time basis.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Executive Assistant to Partners
- Co-ordinate travel/accommodation bookings
- Arrange and Co-ordinate client meetings and events
- Preparation of Client correspondence, communication, reports, documentation and presentations
- Screening telephone calls/emails and handling them when appropriate
- Provide all aspects of admin support to the team
- Assist with preparation of EOM reporting
- Diary management for Partners
- Day to day general administrative duties
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Personal Assistant role
- Attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS office package (word, excel)
- Mature and Professional
- Ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality
On the job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this job, please send your resume to the HR and Payroll Manager. This position is for an immediate start.