It is essential for you to have access to strategic business recovery advice, whether you are a financier, a debtor or a creditor.
Hall Chadwick’s extensive experience lies in all areas of insolvency practice across Australia. Our innovation, coupled with a team approach to problem resolution, has enabled us to develop reliable and mutually rewarding alliances with our associations in the banking and finance, credit management, accounting and legal sectors.
Throughout Australia you’ll find registered trustees and official liquidators able to service your local region. Highly qualified staff, sophisticated systems and committed leadership means that we consistently deliver an unparalleled level of service and expertise to ensure the best possible outcome for each situation.
Our services include:
- Pre-lending and security reviews
- Investigating accountants’ reports
- Informal Workouts
- Litigation support
Formal appointments, including:
- Voluntary Administrations
- Agent for the Mortgagee in Possession
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Liquidations (all forms including solvent and insolvent voluntary liquidations as well as Court liquidations)