Contractor Audit Senior
Are you looking for an exciting, dynamic firm to be a part of? Are you looking for a role that is challenging and diverse?
If you are an experienced audit senior we invite you to apply to join our growing office located in Sydney’s CBD.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax.
We are looking for an audit senior contractor for 3 month commencing January 2019. You will be responsible for supervising and completing audit assignments for subsequent manager or partner review. You will be the primary point of contact and has responsibility for the control of the audit fieldwork. It is important that you demonstrate initiative and sound judgement to ensure the smooth running of the audit, provide direction and guidance to junior staff on assignment and completion of audit in line with time and budgetary requirements.
Where necessary, you will also be required to assist the manager or partner in the performance of special assignments and reports as and when required.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Minimum of 3 years audit experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm within the audit division.
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Working knowledge and application of Corporations Act, Australian Accounting Standards and other applicable legislation;
- Experience with Caseware and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, MYOB, Xero and other relevant applications
- Experience in managing and reviewing work of a small engagement team
- An ability to work autonomously with high levels of organisation and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to build strong relationships with clients
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, a cover letter and your academic transcripts to the HR Manager.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals