Business Services – Senior Accountant
Does your Monday to Friday routine need a revamp? Are you looking for a role that embraces personal strengths and talents? Are you looking for a role that is challenging, diverse and rewarding? Do you thrive when working in a collaborative team environment? We need a Senior Accountant to join our busy firm in the CBD.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax. We require a Senior Accountant to join our firm located in Sydney’s CBD. The successful candidate will be part of a national organisation which caters to small to large, local and international businesses. The duties include completing the BAS, tax returns, annual statutory financial statements and company statements etc.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Must have 3-5 years local experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm within the business services division.
- Must be CA qualified, or approaching qualification
- Have experience in the preparation of financial accounts and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships and companies in wide range of industries, along with all common reporting requirements for small and large entities
- Have experience in the preparation of FBT returns;
- Have experience in the preparation of BAS’s and payroll tax;
- Prefer experience with Solution 6, MYOB AE, Xero, MYOB and/or QuickBooks preferable, but not essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong collaborative and team relationship building skills;
- Excellent quality control and work papers are a necessity;
Please apply to the HR Manager and include a cover letter, briefly outlining why you are the candidate for this role.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals