Business Services – Intermediate Accountant
Are you looking for an exciting, dynamic firm to be a part of? Are you looking for a role that is challenging and diverse? We need an Intermediate Accountant to join our busy firm in the Business Services Division.
Hall Chadwick is one of Australia’s leading mid-tier chartered accounting firms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Insolvency and Tax.
We require an Intermediate Accountant to join our firm located in Sydney’s CBD. The successful candidate will be part of a national organisation which caters to small to large, local and international businesses.
The duties include completing the BAS, tax returns, annual statutory financial statements and company statements etc. This role will suit an undergraduate who is in their final year of university or a recent graduate who has commenced their CA.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- Must have local experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm within the business services division
- Have experience in the preparation of financial accounts and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships and companies
- Have experience in the preparation of FBT returns
- Have experience in the preparation of BAS’s and payroll tax
- Prefer experience with Solution 6, MYOB AE, Xero, MYOB and/or QuickBooks preferable, but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent quality control and work papers are a necessity
- Must be a team player, hardworking and professional
- Must be eager to learn
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and a brief cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria, to the HR Manager.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position is for an immediate start!
No Agency Referrals